Wow. It’s late now. I just can’t sleep. I keep thinking about tomorrow. Same as I do every Wednesday night. My heart beats fast and my palms get sweaty. Just laying in bed thinking about this girl. I’m thinking about what she smells like and what her skin feels like and I’m thinking about her eyes and her little pink lips smiling at me. I feel like I should explain how I feel being with her, but it might be rather explicit; offensive? I don’t know. I know I can say this- I enjoy her a lot.
I can imagine people sitting there thinking what a jerk I am for having a girlfriend, and then doing something with someone else, and I totally know what you’re talking about. I always hated guys that give the ‘good’ guys a bad reputation for pulling stupid crap on their girlfriends. Well, stupid crap just like this a matter of fact. I know if Elle ever found out what I was doing behind her back, she’d be crushed. That’s sort of why I’ve made a conscious decision not to sleep with Elle. Even though I really really want to- and I want to be her first, I keep thinking that she is going to find out one of these days and if I take her virginity that it will be a sour memory for her instead of a good one later on. She deserves better.
Anway… it’s too late. I have a long day tomorrow. I can not wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment