Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Went to see Jumper last night.

We’re going to Chapel soon.
I’m ready to go… just waiting for the parents now. They take forever. My brother is meeting us. He usually does that. He works a 320 acre farm almost an hours’ drive from here. I am ready ready ready to go and the longer I sit here, the more impatient I get.

Anyway, I met up with my girlfriend last night... Yeah, I did say girlfriend. And before you think it- no, didn’t have sex. I don't mean last night, I mean on a whole. She's still a virgin and we've come close a couple times, but she wants to wait till she's married and I have to remind her of that sometimes. She’s beautiful. She really is gorgeous even and she has the best looking body I think I’ve ever seen, even in some of the magazines. She has long blonde hair and brown eyes. And she’s just- great. She’s perfection. She totally does it for me.
Her dad coaches my football team, and we’ve had “the talk”. The kind you see on TV, but somehow I get the feeling that it’s left to TV mostly. He’s a scary guy- but he trusts me with her so, I’m glad of that. He’s stopped quizzing me on where I’m taking her, or what we’re up to. He’s come in on us kissing in her room, but even that wasn’t too bad, cause I know to keep my hands to myself.

We saw “Jumper” last night. It was good. It was more of a ‘my pick’ than hers. I really REALLY didn’t want to see that “Juno” and felt it was a battle worth fighting. We’ve been actively dating for like five or six months now and she’s really a sweet girl. Some of my friends are convinced we’re at it, but I have to laugh them off, and leave them in suspense. They’d be wondering what I was doing if me and her wasn't doing it. Okay, this ‘she, girlfriend’ her’ business is making me a little nuts. Her name starts with an ‘L’ , so I’ll call her Elle, for explanations sake. Oh and my brother- ‘H’.

Well, that’s them ready to go- so, off I go. Later.

No comments: