Wednesday, April 2, 2008
The bell rings twice...
When I came in from work today H and my Dad were arguing again. It wasn’t like the normal disagreements that they have from time to time- it was another blow up, like the one a week or so ago. The only part of it I heard was H from another room calling back at my Dad in the living room, saying-It doesn’t matter, it’s not your decision to make, Dad! My Dad isn’t an argument type of person, except with H. I think I can only remember my parents having one really bad argument and my Dad has only been angry with me a couple times, but him and H seem to butt heads religiously and things just seem to be getting worse and worse. He can’t really ‘ground’ H anymore. H is considered a ‘grown up’ in our house. He can’t tell H where or when to go, or how to do anything- but he is full of opinions on everything he does. I’m glad it’s not me. I think he really gives him a hard time a lot. Sometimes I want to just tell him, but I don’t want to start a civil war in the house. My mom is stressed enough about just the normal goings on in the house. So, I just keep out of it. There’s no need in making more tensions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment