Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Free Clinic Advice

My Dad took me into the city yesterday for an exam. They took my blood and had me pee in a cup and … I squirm just thinking about it, but they put a little medical rod type thing up my you know what. It hurt like HELL. They asked me all these questions about my sexual history. All these personal questions, even if I’d been with a guy before! Which I NEVER, NO WAY have even thought about it. They sent me away from a bag of condoms. I was kind of embarrassed seeing my dad sitting there waiting for me to come out. He looked really worried when he saw me come out. ‘Is that medicine?’ he asked me. He thought I’d caught something I bet, but I opened it and showed him all the condoms shoved down in the bag and he tapped me on the shoulder and we left.

No comments: