Erin kissed me in the hall today. It wasn’t one of those quick hen pecks on the cheek. She put her arms around me and drew herself up to me. I was a little surprised- she never did that before. And just as we got into it a bit, the bell was ringing and she was pulling away to get to class. I hated letting go of her. We sat together at lunch today. We sat away from everyone on a patch of grass along the parkway. It was cool out, but bearable.
I just sort of sat back on my elbow and had a half of Erin’s sandwich and a bag of Doritos. People were watching us. I could feel it. Our every move was being analyzed, picked apart. But I didn’t pay any attention to them after a while. I was into her. I would run my finger along her leg and she would smile when I hit a tickly spot. I liked that she was ticklish. I’m really not very much… so I like to sneak up behind her and kind of press my fingers into her ribs on either side. I like her laugh, but she doesn’t turn around anymore surprised that it’s me- she just lets me stand behind her and kiss her neck a little. I can carry her books for her to three classes, the rest are too far away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment