I left work and went to Erin’s tonight. We talked a little bit about Elle and what was up with her. I told her that Elle was complicated. But I’m not trying to get back together with her.
I told her I thought she was cute and I wanted to go out with her. She got nervous again. It was funny watching her try to pour us drinks out of a two liter. Sloshing it everywhere. Barely able to hand me the glass. I laughed out loud a little before I could stop myself. Then I just got serious for a minute and asked her why she was so nervous. I wanted her to tell me it was because she liked me, or something, but she said she didn’t know. I walked up on her in the kitchen and asked her "Do I make you nervous?". She wouldn’t even look at me then. So, I sort of had to move around, to get in her way, and bend kind of low to get even with her to kiss her. I put my arms around her waist and sort of had her backed between the kitchen island and-me. It was a nice, slow, relaxed kiss. Her eyes were still closed when I moved back from her lips. It was nice to see her like that. It’s been a long time since I felt that way with a girl. Like knowing that she likes me but she’s too shy to say so. But I liked Erin back and I wasn’t waiting for her to muster up any courage. Where it comes to girls, I’m not the shy type, I guess you figured that one already.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment