Erin came and sat across from me on the Parkway. The 'Parkway' is sort of where the jocks sit at lunch period, the cheerleaders and some seniors that stay for lunch. It's a narrow strip of grass with metal tables/benches and a long sidewalk that runs along the side of the school where all the choice parking is for students.
It was sort of shocking cause no one was expecting it, and the guys sort of looked at me weird. But everyone was nice to her. Elle was at the far end of the table with her friends. When Erin sat down, Elle slammed her can of Coke down and took her stuff and left. I told Erin not to worry about it.
Barry caught me after school today. He was really in some half cocked mood- almost like he was ready to start a fight. I hope it’s not with me- Barry’s a monster. He was asking what I was thinking bringing ‘that girl’ around. He said Elle was crying her eyes out about it and I was being a ‘jerk’ to put it lightly. I had to remind him that she’s the one that broke up with me.
I like Erin, she’s cool. He said fine, whatever, but I didn’t have to rub it in her face. I wasn’t trying to, but I’m not about to tip toe around her. If she was that pissed off about it- she should have thought of that before she needed some “space”.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment