Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A brilliant plan

I saw Sara tonight. That woman is the devil.
I don’t mean that in truly religious form, but I mean it in old traditional form, as in- "she’ll be the death of me", type talk. She is honestly a mother’s worse fear for her teenage son. She has to be. There has to be nothing worse. A guy absolutely infatuated to his eyeballs with a girl that’s obviously no good for him. She is that. You're typical siren. She has this way of catching my eye, that’s so seductive but everyone else is completely oblivious. How does she do that? I tried to speak to her today, but it was nearly impossible. Like I said, before- I’m going to end it with her.
I’ve come up with this brilliant plan, and breaking it off with Sara now, will give me enough time to get my head together and get focused again on Elle. Besides just coming out and saying it- Elle is wanting me to make the move. She has given me the idea she wants to before, but I never took her too seriously. Now, the more I think about it, the more it doesn’t make any sense that I’m pushing this beautiful girl away. And for what?

Elle was really strong in her convictions when we met last summer and I always respected her space and never pushed it. This thing with me and Sara has been gong on since last school year. I never expected it to last forever, especially when I started seeing Elle, but it just never stopped. Elle has been more and more persistent lately. And this is the longest I’ve ever been with a girl, and not been with them. Not because I don’t want to, that’s for sure. I’ve wanted Elle like since the day I met her. We were dating a week or two and I was trying to, when she told me she was a virgin. I wasn’t going to break up with her over it, so I just had to think of her more like a friend who I liked to spend time with and talk on the phone to and make out with and put some distance between us being physically close and us being awesome friends.I don’t know what’s happened that her mind has been changed. It wasn’t me- I haven’t pressured her at all about sex. Maybe it's because she's comfortable with me. She trusts me and that. I have a brilliant plan.

No comments: