Joe and me went to the city today to look for him some new shoes. He doesn’t shop in the town. I guess a lot of kids don’t. There’s only a couple of good shops there on the main street, but no one likes them. I don’t do a lot of shopping. But since the car is fixed now, I told him I’d drive him into the city to spend his birthday money and he spent nearly $150 on shoes and a couple Tshirts from Gap. He picked up lunch though and put gas in the car, but I wasn’t really bothered. Me and Joey get along real well. His parents are from the same place mine are, so I’ve known him since about birth I guess. I’d have to say he’s my best friend out of everyone. He’s at least someone I think I can count on. He’s bailed me out of a couple tight spots and he can keep a secret.
Joe and Morgan have been together since 8th grade and everyone says they will be sweethearts forever. He really loves her and their relationship is so easy and simple, I could see them together in years from now. But me- I guess I sort of bounce here and there and can’t stick my mind on one good thing, before something else is coming along. It’s not that I don’t want that in my life, I would love to have just one girl and it lasts- I mean, besides me screwing up with Elle, I could have had that with her- you know what I mean. And I totally haven’t given up on it. Elle is angry- VERY angry at me right now… and I just hope she will forgive me some time soon and we can be friends. And maybe- just maybe, we can get together again. I still want to be with her. Not anyone else. And I know what you’re probably thinking- I moved on fast to Erin. I know, I know. I can’t say what’s happening with me and Erin. I just know that I like how she makes me feel and I like how she looks at me. She doesn’t have to be the ‘star’ all the time. She doesn’t have to perform to other people. She’s just herself and I can be myself. I want to see her again. I wonder if she wants to see me too?
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment