Sunday, March 9, 2008

Saturday Night Special

This weekend has been so awesome.

I guess I should back track though since I haven’t written anything for a couple days...

I met Sara Thursday like usual.
She was really sweet and asking me how things were going. I was trying to tell her about Elle, but she doesn’t like to talk about her. She kissed me a little, but found it difficult to hear me when I was telling her maybe we shouldn’t meet anymore for a while.

She sort of thought I was joking at first, but I told her I was sort of falling for Elle. She got a little angry at me and it was uncomfortable for a few minutes. She told me it was okay and she would see me next week. I tried to tell her I wouldn’t but she told me it wasn’t fair to just stop seeing her. And I’m not sure if she was right or not, but I felt she might have some point in there somewhere. Besides. It's something I can deal with later.

Friday night was excellent. I got out of work and got to see elle in this beautiful pink dress. The feeling of opening her car door and her stepping out and walking in the gym on my arm was priceless. She was gorgeous. Everyone staring at her. I know what they were thinking. They were pretty jealous. There I was on a Friday night with the hottest girl in school. (And there's not one Varisty cheerleader that is hotter than elle. And that's a fact.) They couldn’t stop looking around to see us and I couldn’t take my eyes off her either. Thank god it wasn't a dance, cause I don't dance really. I mean, I can shuffle a girl around if it's a slow song, but other than that I don't have any rythm. So, it was more, standing around talking- something I am good at.

After the social, we were invited out the back bend by some of the Senior Varsity. They were with their girls too and I really felt like it was a good break. They said they seen me play last season and I should try out for summer camp this year and I should be able to go into Varsity. Fingers crossed. They said Elle was a knockout. Not that I needed told, I know she’s gorgeous. I felt ten foot tall.

But Friday night was nothing compared to Saturday.It was the first time I got to spend the whole night with Elle. It was awesome. Of course it didn’t go without us breaking like a dozen rules, but it was worth it. To make a long story short, my parents were gone and she was supposed to be at a friends. It didn’t take too much shuffling once I found out my parents wouldn’t be home Saturday night. We sat on the couch most the night and watched movies H rented til like midnight. He did ask if she wanted a lift up the road, but I asked him if it was cool she stayed and he wouldn’t say anything to Mom and Dad. He was cool and went to bed and just sort of said goodnight.

Then it was just me and her and the TV and, I wanted her so bad. We held hands for a long time not even talking. When Beowulf ended I asked her if she wanted a drink, but she only wanted to go to sleep. I asked her if she wanted me to sleep on the couch, but she told me don’t be ridiculous. She wasn’t putting me out of my bed. So we went to my room together. I gave her a tshirt and sweats and left so she could change but when I came back, she was only in the shirt part. I’ve never seen her like that. Like sitting on my bed, dressed for bed and it sort of shocked me. When I got into bed next to her and felt how warm she was, it was just instant chemistry and before we’d even got covered up, we were kissing and making out. I never seen her so aggressive like that. I laid down on top of her and was kissing her mouth and her neck. It was getting more and more heated between us and we took our shirts off each other and I could tell it was happening. It was finally gonna happen and I reached around under the bed where I kept the condoms and realized there were none left. I asked her if she had any or if she was on the pill or anything, but nothing came to our rescue. So, I told her I couldn’t. We just made out really heavily and for the first time she let me touch her and kiss her under the covers. She was sort of guiding me up to make love to her, but I insisted we didn’t. I told her I had this plan. This plan is that we would spend the night together, Prom night. In about 6 weeks from now. And it’s going to be perfect. She was impressed. Heck, I was even impressed. I held her close to me til we fell asleep. It was the best night I ever had with Elle. – so far.

No comments: