Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Best Kiss Ever...

A couple weeks ago in passing, I caught Sara off guard in the back isle of my store and she kissed me. She rose up against me, pulled me down by my tie and pressed her mouth to mine. It was the best kiss ever; just intense and surging with her lips and her tongue. Her mouth pressed into mine. It was like having sex then and there, in a fleeting moment. I mean, it wasn’t indecent in the middle of the store- it was just totally unexpected and the sensation I got was like how I feel sometimes when we’re together that way. Like I could feel it in the soles of my feet and my fingertips. Then she let go of me and kept walking like she never saw me at all. It was the hottest thing ever. And it’s so vivid in my mind still, that I can just close my eyes and think about it and it’s like she’s right there again. I think about that moment going further. I think about it a lot.

No comments: