I went to Erin’s today. She had her hair cut and blonde put through it. She also had on some make up- not a lot just like on her eyes and lipstick and she looked great. She was so nervous with me there, I thought it was sweet.
She likes Linkin Park and to me, that’s good stuff. We sat in the living room cosied up listening to them for a while. I put my arm around her and pulled her near to me. I kept my hands to myself and nuzzled her a bit with my nose, and kissed her neck some. She smelled so good, I was right into her too. I took her hand, but it was so clammy and she pulled away from me. She started bumbling, and trying to find something to do that didn’t involve sitting next to me. I sort of felt bad- that I shouldn’t have been there. And like my dad said, maybe she wasn’t really ready for what we did.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment