I am waiting for my P90x box to show up. I hope it’s here by Monday. I got on the scales yesterday and I’ve packed on like 10 lbs in the last month. I admit, I do eat a lot of crap, but I should be burning it off! I did notice my jeans were a little tight in the waist, but just thought it was my imagination. I even had my mom measure me to make sure I haven’t grown another inch or two- but I haven’t! And don’t get me wrong, I’m not fat by any stretch of the imagination. I do have a larger frame, it’s like my Dad’s and H’s and they are both tall and muscular, so maybe that’s what’s happening to me too?
Before H started on the farm, I could see he was packing pounds on, but to his gut mostly. Sitting around all day eating chips and Hot Pockets, drinking Coke by the 2liter and as many Little Debbies as he could find- I mean, what do you expect? So, far, since I’m not playing football, I think I’ve started eating a lot of extra crap too and not moving much in the evenings like I did when the season was on. I have a good physique in general, but I am starting to feel really slow and heavy. I definitely don’t have that six pack anymore and biceps are well developed, but theyre’ not cut like they used to be last year.
Come on mailman! Bring my box man!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment