Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Jake's Dream Theatre

It’s Wednesday again tomorrow and it is my last chance to speak to Sara. The school is having an ice cream social this Friday. So, I’m going to miss work on to take Elle. She really wants to go, and she’s been talking about it all week, and sort of upset that I’m scheduled to work. I’ll call my manager to see what I can do to make up a few hours this week.

H’s arm is really nasty looking. There’s rip down his arm. He said he tried to stand up and didn’t realize he was stuck on a tool he had been using. It ripped his coat open, his shirt and his arm. He has 37 stitches and it looks like black bloody barb wire. My mom helps him with his bandages and he’s off work til Monday My mom is still mad about it though.

I had a really weird dream last night. I usually don’t remember my dreams, but this one must have been right before I woke up or something cause it seemed really vivid and fresh. I was climbing a ladder in a dark tunnel. Nothing was chasing me or anything, it wasn’t scary. But it was like a never ending ladder and as I was getting to the top of it, there was a big metal grate locked over the top. I mean, I never got to the top, I just knew it was locked somehow. It was weird. I should ‘google’ dreams and see if it means anything in particular.

Maybe it has to do with all the day dreaming I’m doing. I wonder if that’s normal. I didn’t used to drift off so much. It’s just started happening lately and not about anything in particular. I of course day dream a lot about girls, but that’s expected. I day dream about football and about cars and about getting out of school. These must be pretty normal and average. I'm guessing.

No comments: